Friday, March 14, 2014

Go to Sleep, Wake Up, Repeat as Necessary

When I was a kid I used to always have these dreams where I was flying. I couldn't fly well though, I was always worried that I was going to fall.

Now when I have dreams that I am flying, I'm in an airplane but the plane is often upside down.

My friend said that we don't remember our dreams, we make them up.

I think we make our dreams up as we are sleeping. We do in dreams exactly what we do in real life, we try to make sense of how we are feeling.

We put ourselves in places that we feel like we either should be or already are.

So last night I was flying in an airplane that was going nowhere, well, it was flying over water, so that was good.

It was upside down.

I didn't mind.

I'm not sure if that means that I feel like I am flying to nowhere upside down in my normal life but it most likely does. Except I'm not flying, I'm most likely sitting on my couch, or in my car. I guess in the plane I would be sitting as well, albeit upside down.

I wonder if they serve peanuts in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment