Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just be Yourself, Unless No one Likes You

Someone told me that I could make a lot of money if I came up with an idea for an app.

Actually he was a VP, so, yeah. 

That's an ego trip right there.

For those of you who do not know what an app is, you might as well stop reading cause you're like, hella dumb.

I don't have an idea for an app. The app that invents apps has already been invented. Although it is not currently in production.

I had a dream last night about something that was related to something that happened to me today. But it was only vaguely reminiscent.

Like, I could trip out because I had a dream once where there was a blue sky and the next day the sky was blue.

So maybe things are just a coincidence. But maybe, they aren't.

Here's what I mean.

Maybe when you have to make a decision and you feel compelled to not do one thing and say that if you were to do that one thing, you believe that something bad is going to happen that is in no way related to that one thing you were compelled to not do which you were also compelled to do.

We call that superstition.

But maybe what is really happening is that the universe through its use of particles and matter is hinting that because matter is finite and redundant, that when one thing occurs, one path that has already occurred has a positive outcome whereas the other has a negative outcome (of course there might be a large amount of possible outcomes but let's not get ahead of ourselves).

This sounds like paranoia because it is but if you were to think solely scientifically, you would know that even though it is highly unlikely that things function according to this seemingly rational yet highly schizophrenic model, hey, anything's possible.

Sometimes I think like that though. Because I am, ummm, insane.

I do like to explore a small amount of options though.

Also, apparently just because you are good on a skateboard, that does not mean you should be an asshole.

Thanks guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment