Tuesday, December 8, 2015

No, I'm not Talking about Donald Trump and Muslims

I really like the idea of alternate universes. Aliens too.

That's why I like Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty is my favorite cartoon.

Looney Toones used to be my jam as a kid, "this time I didn't forget the gravy."

Sadistic shit.

Fortunately cartoons are really edgy and social commentary.

I like commenting on social… stuff.

Like how everyone thinks things about everything, like who should be allowed to be a human.

I always think about who should be allowed to be a human.

A lot of the time I think that tech people from the midwest aren't allowed to be a human.

Sometimes I will let skateboarders from Canada be human, sometimes.

Canadians have free health care, so they can take it.

The point is, there is no free will.

It's like if someone offered you a beer and you were thirsty and wanted a cool buzz.

You would drink it.

But if someone peed in it, you wouldn't drink it.

Unless no one told you there was pee in it.

Then you would drink it and say, "this tastes like pee."

But you would drink it anyway because a lot of beer tastes like pee.

Only when it's warm though.

That's why I like my beer, "Cold Brewed."

Whatever the fuck that is.


But also if you liked the taste of pee you would drink it. But if you don't like the taste you wouldn't drink it. But if you thought pee was good for you you would drink it. Unless someone said pee was bad for you you wouldn't drink it. But if someone paid you $10000 dollars to drink it you would drink it. Unless you were rich, then you wouldn't need the money so you wouldn't drink it. Unless you were trying to impress your other rich fraternity brothers then you would drink it. Unless your rich fraternity bothers thought it was cool to drink it but you realized they weren't' cool because they were racist assholes then you wouldn't drink it. Unless they threatened to beat you up then you would drink it. 





2 comments:

  1. haha!! peer pressure and privilege...ain't that a bitch. damn being human. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hilarious. So true. I love it when Adam Schneider complains (I also miss Saturday morning cartoons).

    ReplyDelete