Friday, October 26, 2018

When in Doubt, take a Nap

My biggest fear isn't public speaking, it's not even dying.

Although, that last one is unnerving.

My biggest fear is reincarnation.

Who would want to come back as someone else?

So you're telling me that if I am good enough I can come back as another person who is a little better than some guy who was trying really hard in life to be a good person so that they could come back as another person who is trying really hard to be a good person so they can come back as another person who is trying really hard to...

Sorry, I just took a bite out of some cheese.

Ok, let's just say that I do put in all of this effort but then I fuck up and get some bad Karma because I honked at an old person (which is a really shitty thing to do btw).

Now I have to come back as someone who is even worse than I am now?

That's insane.

Maybe that idea scares me enough to try harder. Now I'm back at it, trying harder.

Working real hard to be nice.

"Hi, how are you? I am fine."

So far so good.

Who could I possibly be when I come back?

I'm pretty sure my mail lady is a little nicer than me. Maybe I'll come back as her. Only problem is, her job requires a lot of lifting and she doesn't seem to be too strong. So that hurts her back. She probably gets a little cranky with her kids. That doesn't look good. She was hoping to come back as The Rock. He seems nice, plus he's in excellent shape. Also, he's in the movies. But, she snapped at her kid for not putting the lid on the peanut butter jar tight enough and it fell on the ground and now she has to come back as me.

So now I'm back at square one. 

This is a tedious cycle at best.

Or you can come back as a cat or a dog.

This sounds nice if you have a cat lady owner or someone who is down to rub your belly.

But, animals have it pretty rough too.

And how do you get out of that one?

Do you have to be a good boy? Or a really good boy?

What if you're not good at learning tricks?

One of my dogs is good at doing tricks but she's really cranky and the other one is dumb as a rock but is very sweet.

So who's getting out?

Is he going to be a parrot next?

Is it better to be a parrot?

Parrot's are very cool, but sometimes their owners teach them bad words being unaware of the potential reincarnation ramifications.

I think I'll just take up extreme beer drinking.

Alcoholics have no where to go but up.


No comments:

Post a Comment