Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Future of Mankind



I've been wanting to write about the future of mankind. Actually, I just thought about it. But ever since I thought about writing about the future of mankind, that’s all I could think about.

Imagine the possibilities? 

The world won't be the same. I mean, the planet will. Except that it might have a lot of Styrofoam. Also, there might be more volcanic eruptions. I don’t know if there will be, I just made that up. 

In the future, man will have learned to work together to create a common destiny.  That’s one possibility at least. Or, we will have eaten all of the food. 

Sometimes I wonder if we can eat all of the food on the planet. 

What will happen when all the food has been eaten? It seems like there won’t be many people left by the time the last fat guy takes the last bite of the last Big Mac. How do I know the last piece of food will be a Big Mac? 

Seriously, who are we kidding…?

They taste so good they'll get eaten up quick. It’s likely the last piece of food will be something like, ummm, liver? It's also possible that we will have been hungry for so long that we might start enjoying the taste of organs such as liver and eggplant. 

I’m not sure if we will eat our own livers though.
Can you imagine that if we got so hungry we ate our own livers? 

I'm sure some people would.



No comments:

Post a Comment